RE: Diverse learning needs

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 14:15:02 PST

This page was put together for social studies - but it does have some good
links:
http://www.nde.state.ne.us/SS/diverse.html

an article
http://www.cudenver.edu/OTE/nn/vol6/6_3.htm

http://thumper.valdosta.edu/modules/

http://cea.curtin.edu.au/goodpractice/objectives.html#obj2

There are LOTS more sites out there. - try searching in Google
(http://www.google.com )

I think all of us teachers adjust our curriculum for students with special
needs. Rarely do I do a different project with my special ed students. I
just alter what I am doing to meet their needs. Expectations are also
altered for individual students.

Please post any good sites you find that relate to art education.

Judy

---