Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Diverse learning needs

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 14:15:02 PST

This page was put together for social studies - but it does have some good

an article

There are LOTS more sites out there. - try searching in Google
( )

I think all of us teachers adjust our curriculum for students with special
needs. Rarely do I do a different project with my special ed students. I
just alter what I am doing to meet their needs. Expectations are also
altered for individual students.

Please post any good sites you find that relate to art education.