PolyShrink $$$.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 14:10:49 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> One interesting aspect of doing the shrinky dink lesson that I hadn't
> counted on was that the bottles were clear where there wasn't any liquid and
> when the shrinky dinks were baked they were clear just like the bottles -
> they looked really cool! I distributed the key chains today for the kids to
> attach - I don't think they really understood what was going to happen and
> they now think I am really cool! :-)
> ~Michal
******************

Well, Michal...I am sitting here plotting my revenge on you and your
project. I've got to come up with something REALLY clever to get you to go
out and spend all YOUR money.

I just returned from the store with a huge bag of PolyShrink sample sheets,
2 how-to books, something (a liquid) the saleslady talked me into that
"blend" pastels onto PolyShrink plastic, a Precision Hot Tool to melt with,
and $58 sales slip and a lighter-weight purse. At least I was able to say a
weak, shaky "noooo" to the $20 Hot Tool stand. This project better be a
WINNER!!! or I'm out for bear...hee, hee.

Can't wait til Monday when I can get to my sandpaper at school. Toodles...an
exhausted, "spent" Bunki

---