Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

PolyShrink $$$.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 14:10:49 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
> One interesting aspect of doing the shrinky dink lesson that I hadn't
> counted on was that the bottles were clear where there wasn't any liquid and
> when the shrinky dinks were baked they were clear just like the bottles -
> they looked really cool! I distributed the key chains today for the kids to
> attach - I don't think they really understood what was going to happen and
> they now think I am really cool! :-)
> ~Michal

Well, Michal...I am sitting here plotting my revenge on you and your
project. I've got to come up with something REALLY clever to get you to go
out and spend all YOUR money.

I just returned from the store with a huge bag of PolyShrink sample sheets,
2 how-to books, something (a liquid) the saleslady talked me into that
"blend" pastels onto PolyShrink plastic, a Precision Hot Tool to melt with,
and $58 sales slip and a lighter-weight purse. At least I was able to say a
weak, shaky "noooo" to the $20 Hot Tool stand. This project better be a
WINNER!!! or I'm out for bear...hee, hee.

Can't wait til Monday when I can get to my sandpaper at school.
exhausted, "spent" Bunki