Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Diverse Learning Needs

From: Stephanie Soper (stephannie2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 13:31:40 PST

I am currently a student teacher and my technology competencies are due to be completed soon.  I am wondering, what are some ways that you meet diverse learning needs in your classrooms?  Do you give different students totally different assignments and/or teach for different learning styles?  Does anyone have any internet sites on diverse learning needs?

Stephanie Soper
Art Education Major
Appalachian State University