brushes in the drain

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 10:45:52 PST

I went to clean the trap out in my art room sink.. it seems it needed attention as water wouldn't go down the drain.. guess what I found, about six of those cheap brushes jammed into and passesd the drain filter.. cute, huh. Just thought I would pass on this little bit of info- and as much I try to watch everything...things do slip by.
Wayne S