Subject: Re: Glazing wind chimes...thanks

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 04:57:24 PST

Thanks everyone. I thought maybe my question might have brought a few
chuckles...that this was a project everyone has done many times, but
evidently shows once again the only dumb question is the one not asked!

So, bead trees..a jewelry rod, to forget it- stain and paint! Also a
personal contact suggested glaze oneside, stain the other. Appreciate the
options and insight! Thumbs up!! -Larry

---