Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: tessellations

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 03:00:19 PST

Thank you very much for sending the link to the Tessellation site.
I will show it to my 7th graders on Monday. They recently finished
their tessellation assignment. Makoto Nakamura has taken this to
a new level. I'm glad to see that the site included step by step
drawings about the process. Although I don't plan to attempt this
it will give my students a glimpse into the artists mind.
                                                        Woody in KC

Patricia Knott wrote:
> Recently some of your were discussing tessellation. I didn't pay a lot
> of attention to the discussion so hope this isn't a repeat--- I just
> found this on another list.
> Some of these are cool. Any ideas on the program that created them?
> Think he uses Flash?
> Patty

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on