Re: What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 24 2002 - 00:48:16 PST

I am trying to copy over documents from the internet. I save them as wordperfect 5.0 on the PC as this is the only format my MAC will see.. My MAC does give a long list of options that I can open the PC document.. but, all the options don't work.. I have tried. The system for the MAC that I have says O8 whatever this means?