It is natural, but still dangerous. Take a closer look at the lable it has a
poison warning on it. Also be careful using it if you are allergic to citrus
fruit. My hands blew up to several times normal size, and I itched for weeks
after using it.
----- Original Message -----
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: glue bottles
> just a thought...has anyone ever tried goo-gone to unclogg the tips of
> bottles? It is natural and gets gunk off tables and such.
> Good Luck!