Re: feminist research in Art Ed

---------

From: Mark Alexander (malexander06_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 18:12:05 PST

I'm not familiar with the article you refer to. I think it might be interesting to read. Do you have a link to the article or a copy you can scan and attach?

Sorry to hear your program is on the block. I hope it survives the cut. Have you contacted the PTO, the local art associations and other arts friendly people and organizations? Their presence at such a meeting may help.

Good luck. Presently I'm counting my blessings.

Mark