Re: feminist research in Art Ed

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 17:24:36 PST

Robin,
        I the light of current happenings, our students need the arts more
than ever. They need to be able to express themselves and to understand
that humanity still exists in our world. Retrenching into a singular myopic
view of the world will not get us through this. Please stress that our hope
for the future rests with our children and they need the arts if we are to
be lead into a brighter future by them.
                                                My thoughts, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail