Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Brushes


Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:31:48 PST

> There's a product called "Brush Flush" in most of the Art supply
> I've used this too. Even took dried out paint out of brushes. Rub in and
> manupulate with fingers. do this several times and the paint will come out.



> ---