Re: Glazing wind chimes...?

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 07:25:05 PST

I purchased 2 bead trees several years ago for this purpose. The bead tree
is made of some sort of clay (similiar to stilts) and a special high temp
wire balances on the two sections. The clay pieces have a hole in them and
they dangle from the wire. Does this make any sense? You can find them in
the art supply catalogs.
~Michal