Re: Good news for Sandy B!

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 05:35:15 PST

In a message dated 02/20/2002 8:09:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu writes:

> Sandy Bacon was chosen as Educator of the Year at her little country
> school yesterday!!!! A well deserved honor, Sandy.

WOW- Congrats, Sandy! Not only is this a tribute to your hard work, but also
this award shows a validation and respect for art educators. Love to hear
when schools/districts hold the art educator in high esteem. This means that
they also value art education. The art education, of course, being as good
as its educator.
Susan on Long Island

---