Re: A work of art to share

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 05:27:09 PST

In a message dated 02/22/2002 8:53:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> This is my first attempt at using Sculpy clay - My "Family Tree".

Hi, Judy! Your Family Tree is fabulous! Have you thought about
incorporating it in any way with a painting? I see it as shrine/like, and I
visualized it in an alter setting, with candles on the sides. This, attached
to a canvas, or masonite board with a symbolic painting all around it on the
canvas. The sculpture alone is just magnificent, don't get me wrong, just
thought I'd throw in my own painterly two cents! Humor me, I'm going through
a mixed-media stage in my own personal work.
Susan on Long Island

---