clay rattles

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 05:19:43 PST

I want to try a lesson to make clay rattles by putting two pinch pots
together-- I heard somebody talk about it and it sounds great, but I can't
remember the details. What goes inside to rattle? (I'm thinking the idea was
to fire clay pieces inside. What's a good art history link for the lesson?
does anybody have information on this kind of lesson?

---