A work of art to share

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 17:52:47 PST

This is my first attempt at using Sculpy clay - My "Family Tree".
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/images/famtree1.jpg

The work is inspired by Mexican folk art "Tree of Life" candelabras.
Now I know why Sharon Kennedy's students enjoyed their Sculpy figures so
much --- It is a fun medium to use. My tree stands about 16 inches tall.
The figures, flowers, animals etc were all glued on after the tree was
baked.

I had some close-ups too -- but not enough space on the server....I will
have to move my site soon if I want to add more to it.

Judy

---