Re: dealing with loss

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:15:00 PST

Hi Julie,
I think you'll know when they need to get back to work. The important thing
is, to let them talk about it- even while they're working, if necessary- This
helps them to process their feelings. When my students were ready to get back
to the normal routine, I knew because their conversations had changed or moved
on. This is sad when this happens, you are in my thoughts.
Betsy

JPeterson-Shea wrote:

> This has been a trying week at my school. I work in a relatively small
> (250 students 9-12) rural school and it is very uneventful most of the

---