Re: black glue

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:07:03 PST

Hi Jam,
I use black tempera and elmers. If the elmers is old, throw it- It won't work.
i didn't have any problems when I did it. I put a squeeze of black tempera
into a half full glue bottle and squeeze the glue to mix for a little while.
I think that sometimes the kids are actually puttiing mostly black tempera on
the paper,( If I didn't mix it too well) but it works just as well for them.
Betsy

jam hillm wrote:

> Does anyone have suggestons about making black glue?

---