black glue

---------

From: jam hillm (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 05:35:44 PST

Does anyone have suggestons about making black glue?
I made it recently for the 1st time and it was sticky,
stringy - I pitched it. It seemed as tho' it would
just be too difficult for elementary kids to control.
I used Elmer's Glue-All and Dick Blick Black Cat
Waterproof India Ink both here when I arrived last
August. Do I need 'fresh' supplies? Particular
brands? Forget the project?

Thanks for any and all help!

Jan