Re: to Laura Carey Art Ed Assessment

---------

From: Beth Warner (bwarnersccf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 05:30:10 PST

Dear Laura,
I'm a Mom developing (with lots of help) an after
school arts program for elementary students who have
no art program. We've developed some pre/post surveys
to use but I was wondering what tools you use? WE're
also considering some video taping to capture social
interaction. Any thoughts?
Beth in Indiana

leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu