Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: to Laura Carey Art Ed Assessment

From: Beth Warner (bwarnersccf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 05:30:10 PST

Dear Laura,
I'm a Mom developing (with lots of help) an after
school arts program for elementary students who have
no art program. We've developed some pre/post surveys
to use but I was wondering what tools you use? WE're
also considering some video taping to capture social
interaction. Any thoughts?
Beth in Indiana
--- Laura Carey <> wrote:

> Are you only looking for HS Art Teacher input? I
> completed quite a bit of
> assessment work just in the past year, but teach
> elementary....Assessment
> strategies are great in the elementary! I love the
> concrete explainations of it
> all!
> Laura
> ---