Re: Emergency Value Drawing Plans....

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 19:02:59 PST

Barb---From one art teacher who was out after knee surgery, my advice is
to rest up and don't go back too soon! Here is a good project that a
sub can easily direct:
This drawing will allow the viewer to get to know the student artist::
1. The student will lightly outline with pencil his/her hand on white
paper.
2. Inside the hand outline, the student will draw pictures, words,
symbols that
     tells something about them....like sports, music, friends, etc.The
drawn images
    should fill in the areas of the fingers and palm.
3. The drawing looks great when outlined with fine point marker.
4. The original outline of the hand should NOT be gone over with
marker. If the
     drawings fill up the spaces of the hand, the image of the hand will
appear.
Hope this makes sense! Rest up. Jean in Michigan

---