Re: What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 18:55:04 PST

brenda robson wrote:

> Be very careful with Virtual PC. It's useless to me.
> The same folks I bought my imac from in 99 sold me my Virtual PC.
> I ended up after much frustration finding out that my computer needed a
> larger drive that it had to run it. 64MB 333 Mhz Power G3
> I have a perfectly good Virtual Pc if anyone out there is interested.
> Brenda

I have a friend with an i-Mac using Virtual PC and she loves it.
She probably has lots of memory. I have never tried it. I use
Office 2001 for the Mac and it takes a lot of memory. I can tell
by the sluggish way it loads and shuts down. I use powerpoint often.
It 's memory size is over 22 MB and has a file size of 6 MB.
But, I have 256 MB of ram on my i-Mac.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail