Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Hey Woody, How'd the cut paper portraits turn out?

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 18:43:58 PST

brenda robson wrote:
> Are they online? can I see them? Just curious.
> Brenda

I will post more of the lesson. It was a real learning experience
for all of us. I let several students off the hook because it was
so difficult and frustrating. I gave them credit if they simply turned
it what they did to that point and we moved on. I was so proud of
those that stuck it out. One of my better kids told he mom at
parent conferences what a difficult project it was (she made it through).
                                                        Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at