Re: What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 18:38:09 PST

Melissa Enderle wrote:

> Gelato,
> I am typing this from a Macintosh Powerbook G4 - you know, the Titanium
> Powerbook that is an inch thick. I love it. Now only if it had a DVD
> burner....

Melissa,
I do envy you .................

They have a i-book 500 (10 GB) on sale for $999 an I'm considering it.
If it has OS X ? Can I use my software I bought for my i-Mac ?
Like Office 2001 and Photoshop and Dreamweaver ?????

Perhaps you answered this and I did not understand the answer.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com