Re: file extensions on mac files

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 18:28:57 PST

I'm a Mac person and I never thought it was even a question.
Why I just type the extension in like file.jpg or file.mpeg.
The question I always ask was why did the computer put
an extra extension on my file ? (like file.jpg.jpg)
                                                        Woody in KC
Still trying to get use to those damn PC's.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com