Re: guns...yikes!

---------

From: Doris Wilbur (wilburd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 16:01:38 PST

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jarsawyer@aol.com
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:05 AM
  Subject: Re: guns...yikes!

  Yup...I should have limited it somehow, first time teaching this unit. It's becoming a great springboard for discussion in my classroom however. We not only have talked about too many guns in society, we've also covered the problems of having too many of any store in a small colonial town and how they couldn't survive. Wouldn't you know though those guys are doing a great job painting those gunsmith signs. Doris

---