Re: What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 11:20:24 PST

Be very careful with Virtual PC. It's useless to me.
The same folks I bought my imac from in 99 sold me my Virtual PC.
I ended up after much frustration finding out that my computer needed a
larger drive that it had to run it. 64MB 333 Mhz Power G3
I have a perfectly good Virtual Pc if anyone out there is interested.
Brenda

---