Art Ed Assessment

---------

From: Jamie Stegner (sueosu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 10:42:06 PST

Good afternoon arts ed net subscribers,
     I am beginning a project on assessment in art education. I am curious
about various TYPES or PROCEDURES of assessment, as well as REASONS why we
should assess student progress in the art education classroom. In the very
near future I am going to interview several high school art teachers to get
their insight about the assessment process. Currently, I am formulating a
list of questions to ask them during the interview. If anyone could lend me
their opinions or insight about WHAT TYPES of questions to ask, it would be
most helpful and most appreciated.

                                Thanks for your time and have a nice afternoon,
                        Ohio State University Art Education Student
email me at: sueosu@hotmail.com