Re: guns...yikes!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:12:55 PST

Jarsawyer@aol.com wrote:

> Hi Doris, I think you could have limited the types of stores; for
> example only one gunsmith, only one blacksmith; only one . . .

I'm with Julie; if I anticipate a large number of students choosing a
particular theme or assignment, I simply limit how many students can
choose that theme. In a colonial town, there probably WOULD have been
only one of each trade. Perhaps next time, you could have several
groups design their own little communities, so the trades get spread
over several students.

---