Re: Copyright

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 19:34:53 PST

What lack of response ? It was the main vocabulary term in each of
my Middle School art classes today. I had just xeroxed a lot of copies
of students drawings from the Olympics. Since there would be all these
copies around, I did not want someone tempted to use someone else's
drawings. The consequences are simple, when I find out I simply drop
it in the trash. I also copied the article on the teacher from Piper to use
in our afternoon inservice today.
                                                                Woody in KC
Piper is 13 miles west of here.

Thanks for the sites.