plaster hands...how about "feet"?....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:56:55 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

> We use plaster strips. Then they cover with at least 3 layers of
> plaster strips.After that dries, we (usually me) cut from
> the wrist to the first knukle(SP?) of the thumb and the
> pinkie. Usually, unless they did not think about getting
> their hand out before striking a "pose," they will slip out
> easily and then they can patch it up with some more strips.> Myriam

I've been thinking about trying feet this semester instead of faces or hands
as in the past. Was thinking about doing this same procedure...covering ALL
the foot/ankle and then getting those surgical scissors (the kind with one
flat/blunt end) to cut them off the student's foot. Think this would work?
Anyone try this before?

I'm not planning on this but wouldn't it be cool to do puns with
these...like "foot in mouth", or "football", "footies", "foot the bill",
"foot stool", "bearfoot", etc. Toodles.....Bunki