Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: lesson plan book

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 21:18:28 PST

All that work to go to the computer all the time... I just drag out my old
leson plan book (blue book) sit in my easy chair with my support material
around me and work on lesson plans on - whatever day I want.. don't have to
worry about a computer or lap top.. old way still works for me.. you people
make it to complex for yourselves.. you need to be a computer to run a
computer.. relax a little, get some coffee, think for a while.. oh, well,
this works for me.