Re: Supremes say peer grading okay

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 19:24:59 PST

Thanks for posting this good news. Perhaps not all is lost in
Washington. I wonder now if the district may ease up on things
like requiring us to keep grades separate from attendance in
fear that someone might see a anothers grade.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com