Re: lesson plan book

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:30:50 PST

I have never found a lesson plan book that fits my requirements, so I design
my own on Excel. The far right column is the day/time/class - starting with
Monday morning and ending with Friday afternoons. I have 3 seperate sheets -
one for each building. The center column is the lesson, and the 3rd column
is for needed supplies. I then copy off appx. 60 each, spiral bind them, and
presto - a personalized lesson plan book. I also have my classroom rules,
procedures, daily schedule (for all 3 buildings) and a few worksheets that a
sub can use in a pinch. These books fit my needs perfectly. The generic
books never have enough spaces and I get tired of writing times/classes each
week.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids