PVC pipe art displays

---------

From: Ralph and Gretchen (schultz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:11:50 PST

I need to make some display panels to take to art shows in our area and
got wind of a type that can be made from PVC pipe and wire.
Unfortunately, I didn't get complete instructions - now I'm not clear
on how it would all go together. Has anyone made something similar and,
if so, what size pipe did you use, how do you make the panels stand up,
- any other info would be very, very helpful.

Gretchen in Southwestern Missouri

---