Wexner

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 14:25:55 PST

Beth,

I thought it was wild. I told Ann that it is could for me to go to Wexner
once in awhile, because it gives me a jolt back in time to college when I
wasn't so close-minded and opinionated! I need to be shaken up now and then.
Of course, there were a couple art works that I couldn't quite "get" the
meaning or the association with "Mood River," but then again, it's in the eye
of the beholder.

It is a good exhibit for kids. They will especially like the skateboard
sculpture and pit, or whatever that thing is that skateboarders like to roll
around in!

It was fun,

Sandy

---