Copyright

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 13:55:22 PST

I guess I am disappointed in the lack of response to the plagiarism issue.
It is not something to be taken so lightly. Part of our job is to produce
informed, honest citizens.

I'm gathering sites that give information as to what you can and can not
do.
These come from another list I am on (Classroom Connect)

Patty

Subject: Copyright information

Here are a couple of sites with really concise and easily understood
copyright information. The chart is especially good and would, I should
think, help teachers understand what the law says about some of the things
they want to do in the area of copying.

COPYRIGHT CHART:
http://204.98.1.2/plmc/copyright.html#Teachers

FAIR USE GUIDELINES FOR EDUCATIONAL MEDIA:
http://www.utsystem.edu/OGC/IntellectualProperty/ccmcguid.htm

For other sites, I have a whole page of URL's one can visit, as I'm sure
others on the list do. To visit mine, go to:
http://sisnet.ssku.k12.ca.us/~imcftp/copyright.html

Hope this helps with those pesky copyright questions.

---