Florida plants and trees

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 09:28:42 PST

" Drawing the plants big like Georgia O'Keefe?
Anyone like to comment?"

Interesting that you should mention this. Those of us in the southeast have
been asked to provide Florida related artwork for the national conference. I
was already doing watercolor with my class, so we did the big flower thing.
That will be part of what I will send, but they came out very well. Sorry to
those of you who are bored with O'Keeffe. I never get bored with her and the
kids' work almost always turns out well. Linda in NC

---