Lesson plan book

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 07:38:10 PST

I am fortunate that my administrator does not force everyone to be writing
their lessons the same way - in the same kind of plan book. It works best
for me to write my plans on the computer. That way I can easily revise from
year to year.

I have used several different layouts - but have settled on this one for
all new lesson plans:

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/Lessons/template.htm

Just open the file into Word to edit. The whole page is set up in a table -
but the lines don't show when you print.

As far as a book -- a three ring binder would do.

Judy

---