lesson plan book

---------

From: Michele Bernstein (journaler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 06:18:09 PST

I'm wondering if there is a specific type/brand etc., of lesson plan book or
software/template(I'm talking about the blank book you record lessons plans
in) that art teachers prefer to use. This is not something I am required to
do for my classes but I'm teaching several different types of classes at a
number of different locations and I'd like to fine one book to keep all this
info in. Thanks,
Michele

---