Re: glue bottles

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 03:42:23 PST

Hi Sky,
        From time to time it's a regular job to clean out the glue
bottle tips (at the sink). I assign a couple of students who
a caught up. The lids pop apart and can be cleaned out from
the inside. They also refill them from a gallon bottle.

My instructions are: if the glue bottle doesn't work right,
just get one that does. that seems to cut down on the tips
getting chewed up. I keep about 40 bottles out so there are
more than enough that sort of work.

                                                                Woody in KC

We keep a pair of pliers by the sink to get the tough tops unscrewed.
And a few meat skewers handy for cleaning out the glue tops from the
inside. Soaking them in hot water helps too. Having older kids (Middle
School) and having my students every day helps too for all these extra
little jobs around the room.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com