glue bottles

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 03:16:58 PST

Does anyone have any suggetions for unclogging Elmers glue bottles? Every
year at about this time all the bottle tops get clogged. I do try to
carefully close them every day. The kids try to jam scissors in the orange
tip but only make the hole bigger and they are still clogged. Of course I
tell them not to do this but sometimes they do it before I can catch them.
It's so annoying. I have tons of glue but it won't come out.
Sky

---