Fw: trips to Italy

---------

_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 21:43:35 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: @home
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:36 PM
Subject: trips to Italy

Hi All!
    I am on the ArtsEdNet digest version, so this may have already come up for discussion and I just haven't caught it...but, I'm going to try anyway!
    I am interested in (someday) spending several weeks in Italy, just absorbing the culture and painting the beautiful countryside! Have any of you done this? I've seen "ads" in the art magazines at times and am wondering how good these are?
    I've traveled to Italy twice during the last two years, and there is something magical about that country....even though on the first trip and the first day, my friend was robbed on the subway! Regardless, Italy has it all,....the art, the lovely surroundings; the people and the food!
    Am anxious to hear from someone who has done this!
    Thanks!
    BF

---