Sharing

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 22:20:38 PST

Yes, I can and would share with the whole art education world of all my
lesson plans etc.. the old saying "you can't take it with you" should apply
as well.. in my case I don't think I have the mileage on me as most of you
vets.. I love sharing.. this gift I give to my students and they all know
it..