The Motherload!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 19:58:48 PST

Hey, Friends,

Remember recently when a few of us were talking about the generosity of
other art teachers? There were mixed feelings, but the majority felt
that it was very okay to give back, because so many of us had had help
along the way.

Well, I want to tell you of my good fortune and about an extremely
generous art teacher that you all know from this list. Sitting in my
livingroom this very minute are five boxes and two shopping bags full of
resource materials, lessons plans and projects, and a stack of books a
foot tall on ancient Greece and Rome. This is a 35 year career
collection! Ask and you shall receive.

After we did the new Wexner exhibit at OSU this evening, Ann-on-y-mous
loaded up the trunk of my car. Now, that's generosity!!! This is not
the first time she has come to my rescue. Last year I had equally as
much stuff on Asia.

THANK YOU, ANN! I just wanted the whole world to know what a terrific
teacher and person you are!

Sandy

---