Re: What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 19:42:43 PST

I'm a Mac person and I bought "Windows 2001 for the Mac".
That way I have powerpoint and if anyone sends me a word
document (95% of the world is PC) it will open for me. It means
I can also open Excell spread sheets. The main reason is so I can
create powerpoints at home and take them to school and use
them in a PC world.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail