What format do I use to go from PC to a Mac

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 21:17:40 PST

Marvin- you seem to be familiar with computers.. questions to you- what
format do I save a document from PC.. so I can open it up in a mac? and what
format do I save something off the internet. It seems when ever I copy a
page including graphics or pictures off the net.. words come through but not
pictures and graphics.. what I do see are handles.. those little squares to
show something is there- or was there?