Re: importing photos/images into powerpoint

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 18:33:18 PST

I've never had any trouble putting tons of photos into a powerpoint.
First I edit, crop, re-size, ect. the photos I want and save them as jpegs.
I save them in folders where I can find them. I always save in 72 dpi even
if it's a scanned image.

When I'm in powerpoint, say on slide 2, I go to the pull down menu "insert"
and pull down to "picture". Then I go to "from file" and a window opens
up
letting me search my computer for my folder. Then I click on the image I want
and it is inserted into my power point page. Then you can use the tabs
on the
corners to resize it. It's that simple. Most versions of powerpoint have icons
on the side which are shortcuts to do the same thing. Either way it's
very easy.

I hope this makes sense and is the answer to your question.
                                                                Woody in KC

I'm doing a presentation on creating effective powerpoints next month and
I could not imagine a powerpoint without visuals.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com