Re: What to do with alot of slip?

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 18:38:40 PST

Hi thank you for the answer to using colored slips. Are you talking natural colors from clay bodies? You do not color with any other colors do you?

  Yes......... I have done a great project with 3rd graders. We read When Clay Sings
  and watch a short segment from an old Reading Rainbow that demonstrates Pueblo pottery ( I think it is The Legend of the Indian Paintbrush).

---