Gelato, plaster fix

---------

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 15:31:20 PST

Well, I guess not having plaster strip adhesive isn't
all that bad as liquid plaster repairs plaster in it's
solid form. I see the students tomorrow and we will
pull out all the plaster hands for sanding so I can
tell you more then, but when we left class yesterdy
(2D today)liquid plaster worked just fine. I was
affraid I needed plaster adhesives and almost didn't
attempt the project, but the students asked if the
expressive hand was next several projects ago so I
just did it. Cindi